The Project of the Quad Cities
Please excuse the mess as we are redesigning our website.
You can still purchase Red Ribbon Dinner tickets here.
This site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Committed to action in the battle against HIV/STI/AIDS
TPQC envisions a future where HIV/STI/AIDS are no longer stigmatized and everyone living with, affected by, or at risk of contracting HIV/STI/AIDS has the support they need to succeed.
- To provide prevention services to those at risk of contracting HIV/STI/AIDS.
- To provide educational messages concerning HIV/STI/AIDS that are culturally competent and sensitive.
- To provide a full spectrum of HIV/STI/AIDS services for all.
- To advocate for equality in the provision of health care services on behalf of those living with and affected by HIV/STI/AIDS.
- To work collaboratively with federal, state and other community based agencies.
- To empower those we serve.
TPQC Offers Confidential HIV Testing
All HIV testing presented by The Project of Quad Cities is free and anonymous.
Please call (309) 762-5433 or contact TPQC to set up your HIV Testing appointment. HIV Testing is also available on a walk-in basis if a counselor is available.
The Ora Sure or Ora Quik Test is used at our testing site. No blood will be drawn because this test involves collection of an oral specimen.
Funding for this program is provided by the Illinois Department of Public Health.